wild and fierce


A blog about fashion trends, food, movies, arts, books and things that may be interesting. A plus-size fashion blog for you to wander.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Scent of Juicy

  
     I just wanna share with you my favorite perfume: Juicy Couture " Viva La Juicy". Super love this!




 Viva La Juicy

     Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more, for Juicy girls who want it all. Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms.

Notes

     Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.

Style 

          Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. link

 

     I had Victoria's Secret body mists, Dolce and Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo and Elizabeth Arden, but this one is my fave and super loove <3 I love the scent because it's not too strong, which other perfumes have even if it isn't sprayed yet. Very posh and feminine, perfect to spray for special occasions or for just the usual oomph of the scent in a casual get-up. Plus factor +++ is it makes you W-O-W on how the perfume is presented: in a glass bottle with a huge diamond look alike as the top cover and it has a pink ribbon and the J-couture bling-bling which adds the girly feature <3



 

 the diamond cover top <3 <3 <3




       I got this at SM Megamall,  I was just there to meet my friend to accompany her to the Globe service center to fix her Blackberry phone. When I was walking at the department store the salesmen tried to convince me to buy their perfumes, he tries to sales talk me, haha! I told him that I am a major in Marketing and Corporate Communications so I know their strategies and how sales talking made wonders--the works! He was shocked and just smiled :P, but nonetheless, I was contemplating if I should get one because I really don't need a perfume at the moment, sometimes I'm very reluctant to put on a scent because no one even bothers to smell me ( or im just that ignorant) but I thought that every lady should feel and smell good, so I succumbed to it and bought this perfume and got 2 bags with it, a Jessica Simpson weekender bag and a classy Paris Hilton handbag, sorry I don't have the pics :)) 

     I was only supposed to choose only one bag, I convinced the sales men to give me both or else I wouldn't purchase the perfume, the other salesmen said that it's okay  to give me the two bags----WINNER! He gave in and I got two haha, what a momentous event wink* :) 

    How about you? What is your favorite scent? Tell me :)



x.o.x.o
-eji-

 

 

 

 

 


8 comments:

lisa signorini said...

love it too!!!

The new Fiat 500C by Gucci on my blog: don't miss it!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Shang J. said...

Hahah. You are a great bargainer. The bottle is so cute. ^^

onesixthreechirp said...

Great sharing! :)

Bonnie said...

Juicy owns my heart. I love all things Juicy!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Stella Lee said...

the packaging looks awesome! wanna try it now! :D

btw, im having an international giveaway, would you like to join it please? ^_^ thanks!
http://www.stellalee.net/2011/10/01/win-usd35-credit-from-gallover-com/

eji patanao said...

@lisa: i've seen it, the luxury!
@shang: it is cute :)
@peiyinn: thanks!
@bonnie: yes i love juicy :)
@stella: you should get one!

Helen Blas said...

In the end, you were the one who sales talked the sales people. Good job! :D Haha. The bottle of this perfume looks gorgeous; it's something you'd keep even when you've already used up the perfume. For me, my favorite scent is DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. To say that it smells fresh, floral, and at the same time, delicious might sound redundant (from the perfume's name), but it really is. :)

eji patanao said...

@helen: omg, yes! i felt proud if myself, the thngs that i am learning from marketing haha :)) i sure wanna try your scent, might be one of my favorite, and oh yes! i'll keep this bottle even if it's already empty :)) haha for display i guess :) thanks for the comment :*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...