wild and fierce


A blog about fashion trends, food, movies, arts, books and things that may be interesting. A plus-size fashion blog for you to wander.


Friday, December 2, 2011

Primadonna: Shoes that makes you smexy

      Shoes make wonders, let us travel with comfort and a must have for every fashionista out there. Shoes adds a touch of class. Ladies, I tell you we may not have/own the most gorgeous feet in the world, but believe me, I must say everyone deserves to own at least a pair :)

      Ever since I walked at the Primadonna shoe store at SM San Lazaro, I knew that Primadonna will be one of my favorites. Primadonna is now making a boom in the fashion/shoe industry because of their up to date designs.Offering a wide variety of designs to suit the taste of every shoe-fetish out there. 


     Primmadonna recently launched their new designs and their newest endorser, the ever gorgeous & goddess Anne Curtis Smith. 


sweet and girly


edgy


casual and chic oxfords




sexy


     And what's even better is that you can :



     Designs are now available at SM Megamall, SM San Lazaro,SM Manila and SM Sta. Mesa. all other branches will have them starting monday next week! (Dec. 5) Head over to the nearest branch and grab your own pair of statement shoes! :)


x.o.x.o
-eji-

   

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

the animal prints are so cute

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love these shoes! They are really beautiful. I am really into the blue pair with the zebra print!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ang gaganda ng mga babae...sexy pa..

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I loooove the zebra platforms!! I have to stop by a primadonna store!!!

Mónica :) said...

The pink heels would be perfect for a cute barbie-look! :D Thanks for your coment darling ;)
Kisses!

Moni ~
lookatwonderland.blogspot.com

SoapyMermaid said...

thanks for your kind visit on my blog. I am a new follower to your very nice blog. you have a very pretty face :)

onesixthreechirp said...

I love these shoes! But I'm poor in wearing very high heels. I should learn to wear it now. There's a lot of beautiful shoes that is high heels! :)

Kora said...

Nice shoes, and they look quite comfortable. Love them.

anney said...

Wow! Those shoes are really pretty!

Pratishtha Durga said...

Love the shoes. The casual oxfords are to die for!

Anna-Alina said...

Hi!Cute pics)
I like looks №3 and №4!♥
I followed you, follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

i like the edgy ones... more my style.

eji patanao said...

yes ladies, those shoes are very chic :)

Christine Yun said...

Love the edgy ad, those leopard/black wedges are hot.

-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

Jenna Hughes said...

those leopard print and black wedges looks pretty hot! thanks for the comment

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Yan Maling said...

I love Primadonna! They offer exciting designs of shoes. They also have the Prada platforms. Love it! Please follow my blog. :)


http://yanmaling.blogspot.com

the20'sgirl said...

Nice post and cooool blog! I'm following you, follow me back if you like my blog! :D
XoXo.

Claudia said...

thanks for comment! :)
Just followed you. Hope you'll follow back!

M. said...

The pink heels and the yellow ones are gorgeous:D

Noelle Chantal said...

I love the last shoes so much! Will def check the stores when I get back to Manila. :)

loavees said...

Thanks for visiting :)
I'm following you, follow me back if you want :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...