wild and fierce


A blog about fashion trends, food, movies, arts, books and things that may be interesting. A plus-size fashion blog for you to wander.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

something missing

     Last tuesday, a very tragic typhoon hit our place and our electricity was affected by it. Meaning no tv, no aircon, no computer, no internet, no fb, no twitter, no blogging. I can't imagine myself surviving all those mishaps. So day 4 of still, having no electricity but mere black-out, I took pictures of myself with my cam, good thing my cam is in full charge! Good heavens :))



 


     Atleast I have something to do while waiting for the sun to set, and when darkness came, I was just lying on the sofa with nothing to do and praying that the lights will turn on eventually, but it didn't :((  And, I super love my hair bun, at least I have something that will make my hair bun look chic and not just a simple ponytail, how are you? How is your weekend so far? tell me!

P.S. watch out for my post-birthday giveaway----- :)) i'm sure you'll love it! Have a great monday <3

x.o.x.o
-eji-

12 comments:

kath said...

i hate having no electricity! lalo na pag may baby..kapagod magpaypay pag sleeping time na..hehe!

IamFabulous said...

I heard about how the strong typhoon hits again our country:-( I was really sad to hear about those people who get hurt and killed. Glad atleast you're safe despite of 4 days blackout:-) keep safe babe!

eji patanao said...

@kath: super! like i will die if there is no electicity haha, super hate!

@aimee: yeah, 2 typhoons that made the black out prolonged, super stressful haha :)) thank you, keep safe also :))

Bonnie said...

Losing electricity makes me go INSANE. I'm not joking. I seriously freak out because I have nothing to do. My life revolves around technology.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

fashioneggpplant said...

i like your hair bun too! :)

eji patanao said...

@bonnie: it makes me hysterical haha! no electricity, no life :))
@fashioneggplant: thanks!

AnaMaria V. said...

Follow you,sweety xx

Wonder Woman said...

That's a great idea! :) Might add one of the glasses to my next giveaway (coming up soon). Thanks for the idea!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there Eji. Read your comment on my blog. Yes, it's really devastating seeing all these typhoon victims on TV. The greatest memory I had was 1992's Roping. Coconut trees were falling down and food was scarce.

eji patanao said...

@ana: thank you :)
@wonderwoman: ooh, im soo excited for that :))
@itin: yeah, it's a sad thing when people are suffering because of this tragic typhoon :(

Marie said...

Wow - it might sound weird, but this made me nostalgic for when I used to live in Manila. Doing homework by candlelight, all the noisy generators, no water - nobody believes me out here! Hope everything is all better!



Dirty Pink Cardigan



:D

Unknown said...

You look good and the bun suits you, glad u and ur family are all well after the typhoon.

Thx for passing by my blog and please do come back :)

http://blacksoulchild.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...